Monday, December 12, 2011

Cardio Axe

Axe (A-shay) in Portuguese means "energy" or something along that line.  Cardio Axe is part of the Brazil Butt Lift Beachbody program.  30 minutes of fun Brazilian cardio.  I liked it.  :-)  Good part is I did Jackie Warner's standing ab workout before this one (approx. 20 min) and that alone used to kill me back in August when I started working out.  Now I can put that together with a higher intensity cardio workout and not feel like dying afterwards!  Woohoo!

Haven't blogged in a bit so time to catch up.  I've tweaked the schedule yet again.  I can't muster enough energy to get breakfast into children and myself, do lessons with my son and have energy to workout during naptime if I fit everything in the morning.  So I flipped lesson time to afternoons between lunch and dinner.  You know that gap of time when you start looking at the clock wondering how soon you can feed them and get them to bed? lol  Yeah, we leave the girl upstairs to play or watch a show and the boy and I scootch downstairs for 30 min or so to do lessons.  I do my workout an hour after breakfast during morning playtime or during naptime (or if I'm really procrastinating, after the kids go to bed!).  It all gets done eventually.

Today is Monday and I'm always lagging on Monday.  The mojo for the week hasn't set in yet. lol  We have lots of holiday crafts to do.  Not a crafty mom in general but little kits at Michaels and a foam gingerbread house that was on clearance...I can handle those. ;-)  So this afternoon will be craft time and both children can participate.  We're having an early dinner today -Salmon with dijon cream sauce and garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli with lemon butter. 

I have a list of meal ideas for this week and 4 cardio choices, 4 ab workouts and 4 cardio/strength training workouts.  I hope to get through all of them this week in some combination every day but what doesn't get done this week will be used next week.  This way I get through each dvd once instead of sticking to my favorites.  I also have some new ones I've previewed but haven't done yet.  And some more coming. ;-)  This is the healthiest addiction ever. lol  Thank goodness for Ebay, now I can re-sell the dvds I don't use or I don't like as much and try something new.  Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment