Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stretch Armstrong

Do you remember that toy called Stretch Armstrong?  It had stretchable arms and legs and kids just pulled the crap out of "him"?  I of course did not have this toy since it would require at least two people to pull it and I was a one and only.  Anyway, I felt like I needed to be pulled and stretched like good ol' Stretch this morning.  My legs were tight and achey and I felt wonderfully sore.  I'm still trying to finish the bottle of water I started yesterday.  I did my "Morning Moves" (which is a cute name I made up for my usual morning exercises and stretches) and I stretched again after I put the kids down for bed.  Too tired for cardio but in need of lots of stretching which feels wonderful on my sore legs.  The good news is I felt sore which means I actually worked some new muscles yesterday.  Progress, progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment