Friday, September 30, 2011

Pooped Zumba

I am pooped.  But I did an express Zumba workout.  20 minutes.  I got hot, my sides were burning and now I'm even more tired.  I love Zumba.  I don't even watch the clock when I do it.  I dig the whole latin vibe, the music, reminds me of the old me.  My foot was bothering me though.  I do Zumba barefoot because you can't "dance" properly in sneakers.  My foot issue started before the Zumba though.  Anyway, I did my workout...mazel tov to me.  I'm going upstairs to finish my book now.  I hope I don't fall asleep on the couch.  I get crazy cranky when I nap a short time until I hear the footsteps of the child that woke me twice last night....sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Cardio workout videos are hard for me to do at home b/c we have wall-to-wall carpet. I can't move like I can on the hardwood floors of a gym. Next time I workout at home, I should try doing it barefoot!

    ReplyDelete