Sunday, February 27, 2011

9.99 from Ross!

I don't like logos.  People who wear labels from head to toe are trying to prove something..and it's painfully obvious.  Fancy purses just advertise how much money you have to throw around, not necessarily that you're cool.  I like the bling and I love Italian leather but if you say you like my jewelry I'll tell you what's "real" and what isn't.  I'll tell you what is fine and what is costume.  If you like my purse, I'll tell you where I got it...because you'll probably never know by looking at it.  If you like my shirt, I'll say "$9.99 from Ross!" and say it with a smile.  I love to get dolled up and primp...but I have nothing to prove.  If it makes me feel pretty or I like it, I'll get it.  Doesn't matter if it's a luxury or a markdown.  People who buy something for nothing and then swear they got it at Bloomingdales bug the hell out of me.  If you're like that, just make sure I'm not with you when you shop...because I will blow your cover.  Not on purpose...I just won't remember to lie to cover up your "Louis Vuitton" knockoff from the mall kiosk.

1 comment:

  1. That is so me! I cannot take a complement with a, "Thanks!" I have to say where I got it and how little I paid! LOL!

    ReplyDelete