Monday, November 21, 2011

And up...and up....one more...and up....

That's what the lady on the Physique 57 dvd sounds like... lol  It's actually amusing but it works...it keeps you going.  I just did the Arm Booster portion and man your arms feel like they're gonna fall off when you're done.  I burned about 150 calories on the recumbent bike before my butt fell asleep. lol  I also did the "makeover moves" on the pilates chair.  The pilates 100 is actually getting easier!  I couldn't believe it.  When I first started I couldn't do 10 "pumps" without holding my breath.  Now I can breathe through 30 pumps before I need to take a break.  I sit up, take a deep breath, then get back into position for another 30.  I did 100!  Getting stronger....;-)

Yesterday I did Turbo Fire's Fire 30 workout.  You sweat a LOT but it's fast-paced cardio which is exactly what I need.  I modify the moves to take it easy on my knees.  I've had experience with Turbo Jam before and it kills the knees a bit.  Lots of twisting and awkward movement...and I don't use my legs well during kickboxing workouts so I just keep my lower body stable and work the waist up which is my trouble area anyway.  Tomorrow is the HIIT 15 workout, high intensity interval training for 15 minutes.  Every other minute is intense high intensity work with the next minute of rest, alternating through the 15 minutes.  I'll do some other cardio before that to warm up and then I'll do that.  It's a short time so I can do 45 minutes of something else before the 15 minutes of Turbo Fire kills me. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment