Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sore and more sore

Owwww!  I can barely walk.  Note:  Do not do 40 squats in one day.  I was supposed to do 80 yesterday.  I wouldn't be able to get out of bed if I had done 80.  Seriously so stiff and sore.  In need of stretching so I did about 10 minutes or so doing some hatha yoga poses from a book I have.  I did it with a faster tempo so I was definitely warmed up and sweating, not to mention I was stretching through the pain. lol

I'm still crazy sore this evening but I felt like I should do more so I did Ellen Barrett's Fat Burning Fusion for the first time.  I only did half.  The whole thing is 43 minutes and I don't have much time before the kids go to bed.  They're watching The Fresh Beat Band upstairs.  Thank goodness for Nick Jr. I swear.  I really liked this dvd so I could have done the whole thing if I had done it earlier.  The moves flow very easily into the next so even if you want to quit you end up just flowing into the next one.  I would have done less but I kept going through an extra 5 minutes of moves because they felt good. lol  I really like her.  And now..I'm craving a bowl of Fruity Pebbles.  Makes me think of Mike.  He's like a 12 yr old kid in a lot of ways.  He looks like he could kill you with his bare hands and yet...he likes Captain Crunch and Fruity Pebbles.  He can also see smoked sausage right out of the wrapper from the fridge and a side of pickles.  Clearly he's not a foodie gourmet. lol  Tomorrow's another day....maybe some Disco Sweat?

No comments:

Post a Comment