Sunday, November 27, 2011

Turbo Thanksgiving

Wednesday:  Physique 57 Arm booster, pilates chair and Turbo Fire's HIIT 15 workout

Thursday: Spent all day in the kitchen...that's a workout right?

Friday:  Washed dishes...again...working back, legs and arms.  :-)

Saturday:  Just enough energy to do 10 min of Disco Sweat, abs on the pilates chair, and there was this chart on Pintrest, the 4 minute workout.  I did it...it worked..heart rate up, body warmed, out of breath. 

Sunday:  Ellen Barrett's Fat Burning Fusion ...I get enough mojo to work out...and then I get interrupted by someone who not only finds something to argue about but runs over my foot with the cause of the argument..grrrrrr!  I get in a zone.  The whole point of exercising is to concentrate, work and move the body, clear the mind and focus on the movements.  The cause of stress coming in and ruining the concentration killed it.  This is why I've scootched back my workouts from naptime to bedtime.  I washed dishes while watching Friends on the portable dvd player (I put it on the kitchen window sill, how cool is that? lol ) and then I worked out and by then naptime was clearly over when I heard foot steps.  I have a headache so time to pop some Excedrine and drink a bottle of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment