Sunday, November 6, 2011

Summer Inspiration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR8XQ-tqQbA

Take a look at that....and tell me that beach doesn't inspire to lose weight and get a tan. lol  You can almost feel the heat of the sun, the smell of the salt air...and if you listen closely you can hear the waves...ahh, heaven.  Just arrived in the mail yesterday, previewed the whole thing last night.  The first part is cardio, the second is weights and toning.  It's a sweaty one for sure.  It's one of those big-bang-for-your-buck workouts.

I haven't posted in a few days.  I took a break to satisfy my cravings.  Steak, grilled shrimp, mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, and chocolate.  Not just cheap chocolate...chocolate that comes in a pretty box.  Good thing I only like about 4 kinds that come in the huge box. lol  Caramels and nuts are crowd pleasers..that random crap they put in there? Not so much.  And not dark chocolate.  If I want to eat something bitter I'd get some radicchio..ylekh. 

I also was too busy looking for additional motivation.....summer rentals.  :-)  Finally decided on a condo in Carolina Beach, NC.  Had to coordinate with my dad's work schedule so now we're officially reserved.  A condo ON the beach with a pool.  Nice to have the comforts of home and wake up to the view of dolphins popping out of the water.  The kids will love that.  ;-) 

Now that I have 6 months to get ready for family vacation, I've gotta get on the ball!  The stability ball that is...and the treadmill and the recumbent bike and the trampoline and the pilates chair...and a few hundred viewings of dvds like the link above.  I don't want to look like a stuffed sausage in my bathing suit next summer, no sir.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment