Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Week of Work

Monday:  I worked up a sweat in the first 10 minutes doing jumping jacks, pony hops, football drills, "jumping through tires" and a few other plyometrics.  I also did 5 minutes of uphill battle on the manual treadmill.  That thing is no joke.  All you, all incline. lol  I skipped, I did the sideways shuffle, I walked backwards, 10 laps each across my family room downstairs.  I also used 5lb dumbbells and worked my arms and shoulders/back.   I did my "morning moves" as my cool down.  I'm sweaty and pooped in 25 minutes. ;-)

Tuesday:  I danced for 30 minutes.  We were watching the movie Deck the Halls while the kids had their breakfast and then I started dancing to the music during the ending credits.  Then I turned on the cd player and started dancing to some oldies rock and roll.  Gino followed along with my movements for a bit and Nina danced in her high chair.  The kids then went off to play and I danced around for the remainder of the time until my parents showed up.  I incorporated my "morning moves", did laps backwards, sideways shuffled, skipped, some ballet moves and moved to the music.  It was fun and an easy way to break a sweat.  My mom said I looked rosy and rested when she walked in.  I told her it was because I had been moving my fat a** for half an hour. lol 

Didn't exercise the rest of last week so I had nothing to blog about.  I have to make up for 2 weeks of being bad about food and exercise.  Time to play catch-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment