Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm smiling...

Well...I started blogging about my weightloss on September 26.  I didn't want to weigh myself...but I got curious last night.  So I pulled out the scale.  I'm down 5 pounds.  :-)  Not bad for a little over 2 weeks right?  Could it be more?  Absolutely.  I had splurge days.  I had soda.  I wasn't drinking water. I took days off from full workouts.  There's definitely room for improvement...and there's plenty more weight to be lost.

I'm crazy sore today.  I'm exhausted.  I was up all night, my legs were KILLING me.  I had an electric blanket on me all night trying to heat up my legs.  I got out of bed at midnight to heat up my gel pack to put under my legs too.  It wasn't enough.  I'm pooped.  I still have my legs wrapped and they feel a little better this morning but my eyes are burning.  Just want to close my eyes for a bit...but no...the children are up.  It's not going to happen.

Today will be a Stretch Armstrong day.  Morning moves, pilates chair, arm weights on the balance pods, some ab work and then I shall rest.  I need to do more ab work so I'm adding in "bedtime moves" to the daily schedule.  Before I get INTO bed, I lay down flat on my bed and do leg circles in the air, bicycle, crunch twists and reverse crunches.  You get the idea.  Doing it on the floor kills my back, even with an extra thick yoga mat so I do the ab work on my bed.  I use my yoga mat for actual yoga. lol  If I feel better by this evening maybe I'll do the Bar Method Body workout...or I'll save it for tomorrow.  Lots of water drinking today.  My growing muscles need water! 

No comments:

Post a Comment