Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Previews and abs/arms

I previewed some new dvds today.  I liiike.  :-)  10 Minute Solutions with the stability ball.  It looked like so much fun.  Something about tossing and moving a ball around makes me feel like a little girl again.  Definitely can't wait to try that one.  Jackie Warner's Power Circuit Training...she works it.  She's like Jillian..totally different moves but kills you in a short amount of time.  The Firm's 500 Calorie workout is long, 60 minutes but for 500 calories, it's one of those that I think I'll reserve when I need to punish myself. lol  I like the moves, she incorporates cardio and strength training throughout (that's the signature The Firm method). 

I did stretching, some pilates chair moves, some ab work, 2lb arm weights for upper body.  I did a little of the ab isolations on a belly dance dvd from the library but I don't like when the one woman is silent with the narration as she does the exercises.  So that one is going back to the library tomorrow.  I'm dragging for sure this week.  I'm moving my body but I'm not putting in 100%.  Sooo...I need some motivation.  I laid out my workout clothes on my bed for tomorrow.  I figure if I look the part maybe it'll psych me up more.  lol  On tomorrow's agenda, Ellen Barrett's Power Fusion.  Barefoot with a mat in my racerback tank and cute yoga capris.  ;-)  I keep envisioning myself next summer, all lean and tanned in a cute skirt with tanned and toned legs looking fabulous in a halter top.  6 months until May...if I want that to be a reality I gotta give 100%.  I think I can...I think I can....I think I can....

1 comment:

  1. YES YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!! Just do it.

    No joke.

    It sucks,
    it's hard.
    Some days you'll cheat. Some days you'll want to give up.

    But it's SOOOO worth it in the end.

    I'm not even there yet and I can tell you it really is worth every tear.

    Just go by this quote: "One year from now you'll be glad you started today."

    On March 20th, it will be a year. :) I'll let you know if it was worth it. :P

    GOOOOOOOOO!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! *CHEERLEADING DANCE* lol

    Love always,

    Neshat xo

    ReplyDelete