Friday, October 28, 2011

Out of whack

I'm all off schedule today.  I got on the computer before breakfast..big mistake.  I'm sure you know how that goes..anyway, I didn't eat breakfast.  By the time I went upstairs to eat something it was almost time for the kids to go down for naps and that's usually when I exercise.  Can't really do that with something in my stomach, now can I?? lol  So I put it off.  I read in peace and quiet instead.

Note:  The Resolution is to Courageous as The Love Dare is to Fireproof.

I went from wanting to do the Yogini dvd to then deciding on Zumba...I finally ended up just getting on the Leg Magic for inner thigh work and using my 5lb dumbbells for arms.  I'm sore from yesterday but I could have done a workout today.  My eyes are ready to close and I could care less right now though. lol  I've been craving a bowl of cereal all afternoon so I think I'll have a bowl before bedtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment