Monday, October 31, 2011

Look it and you will become it

I'm referring to my short pony tail and my workout clothes.  If I sorta look like the chicks on the workout videos (nevermind that I'm carrying 50+lb more) then slowly...maybe I'll get closer and closer to what they really look like.  I tell ya, the shorter pony tail and the tank top feel heavenly when I'm moving around.  I left my Diamonique studs in...who doesn't look just a touch better with a little bling?? ;-)  I can't hide behind my hair now so it's put things in perspective a bit.  The mojo has returned this week and I'm kicking it up. 

Today was Zumba Express, 20 minutes of fun latin dancing.  I also did the arm section from the Ab & Arm Booster from Physique 57.  I use 5lb weights.  I never work out my back, arms and shoulders enough and I look like a linebacker (I'm guessing) on a good day.  Broad shoulders indeed.  I've lost an inch off my arms since August so it's an improvement..but I can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment